10 Reasons why i'll be watching...

( if u read this then u must accept my challange to post in your blog 10 reasons why u'll watch a movie or tv show and then add coment with link to your blog here.. yep just another blog game )

So... 10 reasons why I'll watch SKINS Season 3



1) It shows the "dark" part of being teenager
2) It has plenty of quality drama that is not too deep
3) It's so Brit
4) It has gay character in it
5) I like British sense of humour
6) Although most characters are new, the story continues with the sister of one of the main characters of the prevoius Seasons
7) I like rebelous kids... i know this "badass" power is somewhere there stored in a safe box inside me
8) Elfie was intersting character ever since she was introduced in Season 1, although she didnt have leading role then
9) It shows trends in dressing within differnt classes of Brit people
10) Shows that even being mainstream u're unique person

0 comments

Make A Comment
top